Cole’s Drug Store, in this 1953 photograph, was located on West Sullivan Street next door to the Little Store. Cole’s also had a location on Broad Street. The location on West Sullivan Street opened in December 1953. Cole’s Drug Store was founded by Bob Cole of Knoxville. The store was managed by Leaman Holliman. Mrs. Lotus Brandon was in charge of the soda fountain and lunch counter.