The Sanitary Barber Shop, located on Broad Street, was owned and operated by B.B. Sullivan. From left are G.R. Walsh, L.L. Powell and B.B. Sullivan. The shop opened in the summer of 1916. The first customer was H.C. Brooks. In 1919, the store advertised that a gentleman could get a hair cut for 40 cents and a shave for 20 cents. The name was later changed to Paradise Barber Shop.