Does anyone remember the Belvue Dari-Land?
The Kingsport Archives has some really neat pictures of the business that was located at 2704 East Center Street but very little is known about the place. It appears that it was only in existence for a very short time.
According to a 1955 classified ad in the Kingsport Times-News, the business was owned by J. H. Hildreth. Hildreth also owned J. H. Hildreth’s Garage.