A few weeks ago I started posting trivia questions about Kingsport on the Facebook page. I am going to start posting the questions on the blog too, in case you follow the blog and not Facebook. Some of the questions you may have already seen if you follow the Facebook page. If you haven’t seen them and know the answers please leave your answers in the comment section.
Here are the 7 questions that have been asked so far…
1. Who or What is Rotherwood Mansion named after?
2. What local architect designed Allandale Mansion?
3. How did White City (a section of Kingsport) get its name?
4. Who was the father of Kingsport Athletics?
5. Which President of the United States had parents that lived in White City before he was born?
6. What was the name of the first large-scale apartment complex built in Kingsport and when was it completed?
7. Who was the first Band Director at Dobyns-Bennett High School?